Online pre-registration is now CLOSED. You will still be able to purchase tickets at the event for $25 per person (kids 12 and under get in free).
Come Walk, Run, Bike and Ride on guided trail adventures (for all levels) followed by a party featuring live music, live animals, games, great food trucks and local beer from the Tapmobiles of Ipswich Ale Brewery. Join us at Groton House Farm in Hamilton on Saturday, June 23rd with trail activities from 1-3pm and party from 3-6pm. Get outdoors and have fun while supporting ECTA and the 450 miles of trails that we maintain for your access to walk, run, cycle and ride!
Event: ECTA Trail Jamboree
Date: Saturday, June 23rd
Location: Groton House Farm for parking and departure of all trail events and party afterwards
Time: Trail walkers, runners, bikers and riders depart from GHF between 1pm and 2pm in order to return to GHF by 3pm to participate in events at GHF from 3-6pm
Events at GHF from 3-6pm:
• Entertainment: Live music by “Labor In Vane”
• Fun and games: Horse Shoes, Corn Hole, Can Jam, Giant Jenga, etc
• Donkey Races
• Fabulous Local Food Trucks: Amigos Locos Truck & Gelato/Coffee Truck
• World-famous Tapmobiles featuring beer and soda from the Ipswich Ale Brewery
• Raffle tickets for prizes will be sold with participants able to select items of interestAdmission costs: $20 per head in advance (on ECTA site) and $25 day of event.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors: